Whether you have already utilized Salesforce or are just looking out to implement it in your company’s working process, you might have heard something about this top customer management platform. But are you sure you know how to unleash its full potential to your business benefit? Have you heard of the sales forecasting and productivity tracking capabilities this platform provides? Read on to get a full understanding of Salesforce functionality and observe its main advantages.
Salesforce in Action
Nowadays, Salesforce has a 20% market share in the CRM market. Many companies such as Sony and American Express have managed to evolve from small startups into business behemoths with the help of this handy software. Over 150,000 clients worldwide have moved up the Salesforce ladder of success. Its impressive functionality, revolutionized technology, and easy online accessibility make this solution so popular among customers. Let’s dive deeper into its powerful features.
Basic Salesforce functions
The scope of benefits Salesforce is ready to support you with is quite impressive:
- numerous cloud platforms enable you to interact with various kinds of data;
- it provides an upgraded and centralized data management, a broad view of your client’s lifecycle, and a streamlined business workflow;
- covers all business aspects such as email integration, lead management, sales collaboration, and the like;
- provides access to important customer data and interaction history;
- analytical tools grant you powerful service insights and help unlock complicated sales;
- it empowers you to monitor the activity timeline of your clients;
- allows you swiftly design and automate any work process;
- makes your sales processes straightforward with productivity and forecasting tracking;
- requires no specialized technical education to set up and operate;
- ensures utmost data security;
- helps to guide startups and small businesses;
- gives a visual representation of your business performance;
- encourages users to better understand platform capabilities by joining an online training hub.
The most remarkable function is…
Forecasting tracking is critical in the current era of unpredictability. With the Salesforce smart CRM application, you can have better control over what happens to your income in the near future. Risk assessment enables you to build sales forecasts based on the real odds of sales closing. This awareness allows you to prevent risks, adjust your business strategy beforehand, and stay competitive in the field.
Also, Salesforce depicts various stages of a specific deal, which helps you make data-guided decisions. If you are an entrepreneur struggling with making your actual and forecasted profit match up, a sales forecasting tool is what can help you make your revenue predictable. Supported by specialized software like Revenue Grid, you can make the most of Salesforce functionality.
Help Your Sales Team Win More
Salesforce proudly names itself a platform of change and for a reason. Its benefits do not end with the above-mentioned features, as there are numerous Salesforce-based solutions that enable you to work smarter, not harder. It is a multi-faceted service any business industry can benefit from. Regardless of your company size, when going digital with Salesforce, you can improve your organization and gain more income.