With over 5 billion mobile users in the world, there’s never been a better time to create an app for your business. Your biggest priority is to make your app accessible to the widest audience possible, and with 75% of people using Android and the other 25% using iOS, it benefits to have an app which can be used across both platforms.
While building two different apps for Android and iOS is always an option, react native development has become a great alternative to fully native development.
A react native app development company will give you cross-platform development where the same code is used across both platforms. It’s a pretty modern approach that will keep you way ahead of the competition, and here are just some of the things that a react native app development company can do for you:
A Cross-Platform App Development Which Runs Smoothly
By only developing your app for one specific audience, you risk losing out on the potential for hundreds of thousands more customers. A React Native Development Company will build your app so that it works great across both platforms, meaning you don’t have to miss out on connecting with any of your valued customers.
Quick Turnaround While Keeping the Cost Low
In the business world, time is money, and it’s important to keep things moving as quickly as possible. Using a React Native Development Company to build your app will give you the best results in the shortest amount of time.
Developing a Native app requires creating two completely separate codes for each platform, which can be incredibly time consuming. As React Native development is used across the two platforms, the same code can be applied for both iOS and Android, meaning that the development time is significantly reduced.
With reduced time comes reduced cost, so you’ll be saving money while also ensuring that your app will be seen by all of your desired audience.
A React Native App with Native Capabilities
The great thing about using React Native development is that you don’t have to lose out on the high level of performance that comes from using a Native app. A React Native Development Company will ensure that you have a perfect integration with the native apps and give you a high-quality app performance whether on iOS or Android. Your app will look and feel native- and even the pickiest of customers won’t be able to tell the difference.
Easy Switch from Web to Mobile App
One of the best features of React Native mobile app development is the ability to switch your web app to a mobile one. If you already have a web app, then React Native development can easily transform this into a mobile app by taking reference of the web app, converting it into programming logic and building a test case to see how it would look. This is ideal for growing companies as it saves even more time in the development stage.